I didn't want to leave this difficult year without updating everyone on my donation receipts from infodumpling. Thank you so much everyone for supporting. <3 I'll be posting all the screenshots for the receipts in this drive folder and updating this post accordingly.
The zine is now $5+ and can still be purchased here.
If you would like to purchase one directly from me, please send an email to email@example.com.
You can also receive one free of charge if you subscribe to my Patreon.
1. $680 to 1752frontline[at]gmail[dot]com.
2. $165 to landback6nations[at]gmail[dot]com and 1492 Land Back Lane - Legal Fund.
3. $60 to Black in BC Community Support Fund for COVID-19.
4. $52 to Vancouver Black Therapy & Advocacy Fund.
5. $33 to Justice for Jamiel after Brutal Beating by VPD.
6. $33 to Tyendinaga Land Defenders (Ma'at Legal Services).
Summer Donations (from various individuals):
1. $50 to Uyghur Refugees: COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.
2. $64 to Trans Women of Color Solidarity Network.
3. $50 to WAVAW.
4. $65 to WISH Drop-In.
5. Undisclosed amount to BWSS.
6. Undisclosed amount to PACE's Sex Worker Relief Fund.
7. $9 to Black in BC Community Support Fund for COVID-19.
Grand Total: $1261 + undisclosed amounts
It’s my birthday today (April 30th) and I thought I'd do a mutual aid/fundraiser zine exchange. Here's how to participate:
About the Zine: A lot of folks have asked me about a recipe for my dumplings. I was a little too ambitious and thought I could finish turning one into a zine by today. It will probably take me a month or so to finish, hence the extended June deadline. It will also include a recipe of the fried rice I've been making... stay tuned. :)
If you've already donated to one of these, consider contributing to one you haven't before!
Note to all friends and community who cannot afford to donate at this time:
Please tell me which fundraiser/organization you'd like to support and I'll donate $5-10 in your honour.
Mutual Aid Fundraisers:
I am open to changes to this list or to add any that I haven't come across yet, though will be using my own discretion. Thank you!
The following is a review of the Netflix live-action drama series Erased, based on the fantasy thriller seinen manga illustrated by Kei Sanbe, and serialized and made into an anime in 2016. The Netflix series came out in 2017. Please be advised of major spoilers for the show below.
I don't know about you but I follow Hex Metals & Minerals on Instagram. If you've ever wondered about the story behind HEX's sultry jewelry, here's your chance. Shortly before a photoshoot with poet Ivan Leonce, pictured above in photographs by Kayla Isomura, I sat down with HEX Metals & Minerals' Adrienne Yeung to ask her about her one-person business. I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I have!